What To Expect From Your Home Inspection
To help you to prepare for your home inspection, we have included a list of expectations:
- It is a visual inspection - a snapshot in time - of the home at its current state and condition.
- What we find here today, may change tomorrow. There is no perfectly built home. Every home has some issues.
- Structural and mechanical are the key components that make up a home.
- We do make comments on cosmetics, but they are superficial.
- We cannot move furniture around or break into walls, and we may not find all hidden defects, but we are trained to find signs of problems.
- The inspection process will follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which is included in your report.
- While a Home Inspection can greatly reduce your risk of purchasing a home, it cannot eliminate it.
- This inspection is not an insurance policy, warranty or guarantee of any kind on the current or future performance of the house or any of its components.
- If you have any questions during the inspection, please stop the inspector at any time to inquire.