Mold Inspection Contract
Lightning Fresh Quality Services Inc.
Mold Inspection Contract / Receipt
File #: _______________________
Inspection Address: _________________________________________________________________________
Date: ______________________________________ Time: _____________________
Client(s) Name(s): __________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _____________________________________________ Apt #: ________
City/Town: ____________________________________ Postal Code: ________________
Phone #: ___________________ Business #: __________________
Cell #: _____________________ E-mail Address #: ______________________________
I/We, the above named client(s) request a mold inspection of the inspection address noted above. The inspection is to be performed by the below noted inspection company (firm) in accordance within the mold industry accepted Standards of Practice.
It is important for the client(s) to understand that the inspection is based on the limited visual inspection and mold testing of the readily accessible aspects of the building. The report is representative of the inspector’s opinion of the observable mold conditions on the day of the inspection. While this inspection may detect present mold it is not an insurance policy, warranty or guarantee on the health of the occupants and the mold contamination of the home. Neither the inspector nor the inspection firm will assume any risks related to this home’s mold contamination. This report is for the exclusive use of the contracted parties and may not be used by third parties without the prior written permission from the inspector/inspection firm.
I/We have read, understand and accept the terms & conditions as outlined here and on the page below this contract entitled “What You Should Expect From Your Mold Inspection.” I/We also understand that legal liability of the inspector, the company and its agents for damages, arising from action or inaction, however caused, is limited in amount to the fee paid for this inspection. Please initial here __________.
The Client(s), by signing below, agree to have read, understand and accept the terms of this contract.
Client(s)/Representative Signature Date
If Client(s) is (are) represented, please print name of representative
Base Fee: ________________ Inspection Company (Print): ________________________
Other: ___________________ Payment Form: __________________________________
Tax: _____________________ Received By (Signature): __________________________
Total Fee: ________________
What You Should Expect From Your Mold Inspection
- Purpose: The purpose of the inspection is to attempt to detect the presence of mold by performing a visual inspection of the property and collecting samples to be analyzed by a laboratory.
- Scope:The scope of the inspection is limited to the readily accessible areas of the property and is based on the condition of the property at the precise time and date of the inspection and on the laboratory analysis of the samples collected. Mold can exist in inaccessible areas such as behind walls and under carpeting. Furthermore, mold grows. As such, the report is not a guarantee that mold does or does not exist. The report is only indicative of the presence or absence of mold. As a courtesy the INSPECTION COMPANY may point out conditions that contribute to mold growth but such comments are not part of the bargained for report.
- Report: The CLIENT will be provided with a written report of the INSPECTION COMPANY’S visual observations and copies of the results of the laboratory analysis of the samples collected. The INSPECTION COMPANY is not able to determine the extent or type of microbial contamination from visual observations alone. The report will be issued only after the laboratory analysis is completed. The report is not intended to comply with any legal obligations to disclosure.
- Exclusivity: The report is intended for the sole, confidential and exclusive use and benefit of the CLIENT and the INSPECTION COMPANY has no obligation or duty to any other party. INSPECTION COMPANY accepts no responsibility for use by third parties. There are no third party beneficiaries to this agreement. This agreement is not transferable or assignable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the CLIENT understands that the INSPECTION COMPANY may notify the homeowner, occupant, or appropriate public agency of any condition(s) discovered that may pose a safety or health concern.
- Not an Insurance Policy, Guarantee or Warranty: It is understood the INSPECTION COMPANY and its associates are not insurers and that the inspection report shall not be construed as a guarantee or warranty of any kind.
- Major Problems: The purpose of the Mold Inspection is to detect the presence of mold apparent on the visual inspection of the property, and to collect samples to be analyzed by a laboratory. The inspection in no way reduces or eliminates any risk(s) associated with mold.
- Litigation: The parties agree that any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be filed only in the Court having jurisdiction in the Province in which the INSPECTION COMPANY has its principal place of business. If the INSPECTION COMPANY is the substantially prevailing party in any such litigation, the CLIENT shall pay all legal costs, expenses and attorney’s fees of the INSPECTION COMPANY in defending said claims.
- Severability: If any court having jurisdiction declares any provision of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the PARTIES. No statement or promise made by the INSPECTION COMPANY or its respective officers, agents, or employees shall be binding.